Tuesday, December 15, 2020

MISUNDERSTANDING

 I was doing not much of anything today when the wife approached me and said very clearly:

“I want a Cowboy!”

This statement caused many images to rush through my head. I could picture her wanting to run away with her cowboy heartthrob Sheriff Walt Longmire, headed for a life in a 200 square foot cabin in Wyoming, eating venison, moose and black bear and drinking 16 ounce Rainier beer for the rest of their lives. 

I quickly dismissed this crazy idea because Walt doesn't have cable TV and a life without “Days of Our Lives” just won’t cut it. 

Sensing my complete confusion about the matter, the wife cleared up the confusion:

“It’s Tuesday and Cowboy pizzas at Papa Murphy’s are only $12”.

So, readers, it looks like the wife is going to stick around for a while, hopefully until our 36th wedding anniversary on the 22nd. That is, unless she decides to run off with Walt Longmire before then.

Readers, enjoy your (Cowboy pizza) (Tues)day.


No comments:

Post a Comment